1. Love is the strongest key to happiness. Without loving relationships, nothing else has the power to make a person happy. Work on healthy relationship skills
2. Loving your career is more important than the money you make or the power you have. Find a career that makes you happy, then figure out how you will make money at it.
3. Don’t give up on your pursuit of happiness. Even if you aren’t happy, you can become happy if you work at building strong relationship skills and finding love. Some of the people in the study who started life in terrible circumstances ended up being among the happiest because they never gave up on searching for love.
4. Connection is a key to happiness. Develop deeper connections, or new connections, with your family members, your neighbors, your co-workers, your church, your civic community, etc. The more connected you are, the more love you will experience and the happier you’ll be.
5. Overcoming challenges builds happiness. When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. Don’t complain about your problems; rather, find ways to get help to deal with your problems. Your connections will help you be resourceful and that is a key to improving loving relationships... the #1 key to happiness!
So, start working on your happiness by building your relationships or pursuing your passion. Never give up and stay connected. If you're feeling stuck or if you want to work on clarifying your life's passion, contact us at Coaching to Connect. We would be honored to travel the journey to happiness with you!